Friday, October 10, 2008

Strange Relationship

Face glowing because of the choco facial therapy done.Nails neatly filed and painted.Eyebrows finely shaped.Hair being colored and styled.All this and more part of bridal preparations?No,its not necessary.Some indulge in these practices just to pamper oneself or maybe to please their partners.Well,I too indulged in those practices.Now you please stop wondering the reason behind it.

Well,I have observed a strange thing during these activities.There is some relationship between the length of hair and your sweetheart.Am I hearing words like idiot or stupid for myself?Please let me explain this first.As long as girls are in love/relationship,they don't mind pains of keeping long hair(if they have long hair).Mostly all guys love long hair of their girlfriends and they never allow to get hair being even trimmed.But if they broke up or are on the verge of break up,girls always firstly get the make over done by getting hair shorter.The most common excuse is that difficulty of maintaining the long hair.Girls do that intentionally to hurt the guys.Now before the break up,wasn't that difficult to maintain the long length of hair.Now you won't call me crazy na...
By the way,I am planning for getting my hair shorter too.

P.S.-There is no prize in guessing my relationship status.Prospective guys can file their nominations(lols).Just kidding...I am silly girl,don't remind me that.Take care!!!

10 comments:

The Procrastinator said...

Sorry for this but primia facie your recent posts reflect a state of vacuum, I mean someone having a lot of mental energy but then not having same amount of avenues to spend that.
At the same time the good news is that thought explorations like these always take you up on emotional curve. :)
Merry Times.

Shruti said...

Thanks a lot 4 ur comment..I value it...

The Procrastinator said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aayush said...

A nice writeup...!

yes its true.... guys like girls with long hair.. dont know y ..!

ankit ahuja said...

Interesting Observations!!

Unknown said...

You write very nicely. As if you have written from the depth of your heart. Vaise it was quite amazing to find that someone points such little things which we usually dont notice.
good job shrutz

ankit ahuja said...

Read This!!!
http://ankitanks-ankitanks.blogspot.com/2008/10/love-k-liye-kuch-bhi-karega.html

Haresh said...

I didn't know that there can be such reasons behind some activities.

Navi said...

I dun agree. case it might be, but yes, i think one loves the person. I fell in love wid sm1 wen she had quite short hair.....nd though i liked her long hair, i still chrished that old memory,infact that's how i rem. her even today, though sometimes.

Indrajoy TBA- The Born Attitude said...

Yups, I am in with a nomination :D....neways thats a gud thing u noticed,,, never looked so deep in girls psychi :P

TBA!!!!