Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Strange $mile-but definitely a Lovely One

My smile has an infection to spread,catch it.
My eyes has a word to say,understand them.
My hair has a style to show,see it.
My cheeck has an emotion to express ,feel it.
The beauty of my face has it own language,decode it.
Perhaps,my silence is powerful than my word.


Sometimes even strangers get it more clearly than my loved ones.I know that stranger thing sounds strange but you know what I am a strange blogger too that strange things happen to me in this strange world.

Ahaan...Strange reminds me of strange incidents of my life.One of the incident happened few months back.I was on way to home from the heart of Delhi.At a traffic stop,there was a temple on the side.Being a pride Hindu,I made a religous gesture that is a communication between the Lord and me.I was unaware that I was being watched by someone in a Quallis ahead me.That guy smiled at me.I was confused whether it was to poke a laugh at me or a sign of appreciation.This Question arose and went to recycle bin because I knew that I can't get its absolute answer.I tried to divert my mind to some other thought just like a monkey jump from one tree to another if it is unable to get something from one tree.So mind jumped to another tree of thought but my eyes were on that tree only.Ironically that car was ahead me for a while .First i thought to give that guy a nasty stare but my mood was already gloomy,so i could not do that.Perhaps he understood I amnt fine so he again smiled and gestured to ask why I stopped smiling.His concern for me made me smile as I keep on forgetting that I have an infectious and beautiful smile.This really melted my heart and made me relish the goodness of human nature.I realished I have a beautiful smile and I should not forget smiling.Though it doesnt sound a special thing but to me it meant a lot.A moment of smile washes the thought of sorrows to the recycle bin of mind of my mind.

Another similar sort of incident occurred when I was with my family at a bakery.But I was very upset at that time.Even the sight of chocolates couldnt please me at that time.My parents bought a chocolate mousse despite my big "No" tantrums.I ate it and spat it outand spoke rubbish about it infront of the cashier.He kept his cool and asked to take something else.He could have lost his peace of mind when I misbehaved like this.Instead he animatedly asked me to smile(this moment wasnt foreseen by by anyone except he and me).I was really moved by his gestureand felt some peace.

I thanked God for sending such angelic souls on the Earth to spread smile..Given a chance I would like to thank these persons verbally.But I guess I have done this already though internally.
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape




2 comments:

Faadu Guru said...

well written the significance of smile captured :)

Anonymous said...

a perfect contrast to thequote.... smile and the world smiles with you, cry and you cry alone.... :)