Sunday, June 29, 2008

Angels-do they exist?

I have just finished reading "the Valkyries by Paulo Coelho..I must say all self help books aren't same though most of them find these books boring.Anyways I ain't here to discuss this stuff.

After reading it,I asked myself do angels really exist or the author had used some imaginations to create the existence of angels.Whether I need an angel for myself or belief in the presence of God is enough?And if angels exist,how can I see one?Or can I say my special friends as an angel?What is the purpose of angels?

I think really have more than 1 angel.I really don't know whether i can call my friend an angel or not.But why bother on what others would say or think about it.Its my life and I have my own principles.Being a hardcore Aries,I am the leader who follows own principles.Anyways,there is 1 buddy of mine who is entitled to be called as "My Angel" and I cant disclose his/her name here(I am possessive about the angel and cant let it go from my life).

Here goes my journey about the angel.Hmm I guess I can share that I met my friend on public forum that I joined just for curiosity that I came across its website at a Quiz competition.First I talked to him at the forum.Believe me not always the first impression the last one.He wasn't at his decent best when I talked to him always in the mood for stupid jokes on me and leg pulling.I came to know being a fresher always attract ragging.Never mind,I talked to everyone to acknowledge myself with others.Then I started talking to him and realised that he isn't that bad guy.Then I got an opportunity to meet him .He was really a decent guy I have ever came across.He is a sweet guy who knows is quiet courteous and very much decent.He found me sweet too but I guess that's just because of my tag line "sweet".I was also curious to know about what he thinks of me.I just thought him to categorise him in good friend.

No other thought,but is true that if friendship is true,distance doesn't matters.After a single meet,we kept in touch through mobile.He has been selfless person and always there for me.I used to talk to him very late at night or you can very early morning.He never minds my stupid jokes and me talking like an idiot.Sometimes we can say that love exists in friendship too.Love is not always between the lovers(I hate the term boyfriend and girlfriend).This love means caring for your friend endlessly.I have a good circle of friends but I have never been myself with anyone else.But with him,I don't know what clicked me or what attracted me to trust him blindly.Though I have a bitter past behind me,that made me not to trust anyone.Even if I trust someone and get hurt ,I can forgive and forget it.

Anyways ,I dun think I went wrong with the beginning.I got my answer that my angel is with me.Maybe God wanted to send it at the right time and at the right place...(hehehe.public forum---right place).I would pray God to protect my angel and keep him happy always.I wish good luck for future to my angel.Always be there for me otherwise I would pull your ears down.Miss Ya hamesha...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow thats really very very sweet post shruti :)

aapki bhi ek apni duniya hai .. n i really feel that person is really special for whom this is being written..

well really the problem with everyone of us is that we all have a past.. which we dont wanna forget otherwise the world wld have been so much fun na.. n m glad that u dont carry the burden of past ..thats really great..

stay the way u r
god bless u :)


p.s. sorry yaar last time tha itna busy tha ki blog nahi padh pata tha.. hope i get time in future to b regular reader here


--
saahil
aka diablo