Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just Another day

Most of my day travel is done via Delhi metro.Sometimes I am in hurry,sometimes I have idle time with me,yet I prefer metro to any other mode of public transport while commuting locally.You would catch me with ears engulfed withe headphones and that too mostly with soft music.
Wait!!!before proceeding,let me ask you one thing ....Are you getting bored already??Did I said I write to please you or to woo you...Don't go by its looks,use your brain.lastly don't expect anything from me :)
If you have seen Delhi metro,you must be aware that it has doors on opposite sides as well out of which one opens at each station.I always try to stand near the door (anyone) and look out for scenery out.If the train is moving and I look in it backward direction,then I am reminded of memories..May be you can say that life is about moving ahead and nothing is permanent.Everything is temporary in life...We shouldn't carry any regret or failure for a longer period of time..Failure is when you didn't tried,so its better to fail and rise rather than letting it untried....
And if I am facing the direction where the metro is moving,then I think I am moving ahead.And life have some opportunities to shine upon..Always be happy and keep smiling.....
That's what i have to say in this post.....Take care

2 comments:

Abhinav Gupta said...

ahem ahem!!!

knock knock!!

looks like our prayers were answered :)

Nice post dear. Your thoughts and the way you portray them makes me wonder, have i stumbled upon a genius in making?

enough of "bhaav" giving...

kaha ho itne din se??????

no signal said...

Why this disclaimer in every post ??
"Wait!!!before proceeding,let me ask you one thing ....Are you getting bored already??Did I said I write to please you or to woo you...Don't go by its looks,use your brain.lastly don't expect anything from me :)"