Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Friends

This is thing is a small gift to my friends ....I know this is quiet childish 1 but I wrote this three years back..Just to say Thanks to all my friends..Each and everyone who have been a part of my life even though for a short time...Every moment has been full of life for me with you friends....Cheers to all my friends..Here I present a small poem for you..Dont laugh even if you dont like it.

A friend in need is friend indeed,
Friend is a person by whom our wounds are healed,
A friend with whom secrets are shared
& each other's feelings are shared.
Thanks to God's precious gift
of a person who rises our spirits.
A friend is a star who always shine
in the sweet little heart of mine.
Friend is like a jewel,
who adds value to our life.
Life without friend is just like,
a SUN without any warmth & light.

So friends ,I leave this poem to you..I have wish that who all visit my this poem and if you consider me as your buddy,so please leave your footprints for me.I hope you are smart enough to understand what I say.I would love cherish them forever..

p.s.-na
samjhane wale ki saral bhasha me kehti hun-comment likh dio..come on cn't I expect this much from you...take care..long live our friendship

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

5 comments:

Haresh said...

It's not childish! It's rather a sweet poem. Friends make life so happier :)

Nishant said...

Good poem :-)

God bless u!!

Take care dear friend :D

Utsav said...

Nice poem :)

& here are my "footprints" like you asked for :)

Vivek Shenoy said...

Bless ya sweet lass!

Keep writing!

And hope we leave footprints always...

Cheers!

CFA said...

Nice poem.

And as utsav said, here are my footprints like you asked for :D