Friday, October 30, 2009

Change

Had some questions and thoughts while I was feeling low,so here I pen down those here.

We do resist change ,isn't it?But when I want to bring some change,it doesn't stays too long.


Why am I too good (my perception),can't I become the opposite?
Why am I like the way others like me?
When we can have plastic surgery for complete make over,what is needed for the nature make over?
Can't a good human being become devil though the opposite is possible?
Can't I fake myself-my smile ,my eyes which gives the right picture of my mood ?
Can't I expect you to become like I want you to be?
Why do I fulfill your expectations,without any complaint?
Why do I really care for you too much,just to be hurted later?
Why do you leave me alone when I need you the most?Did I ever I left you isolated?
Why do I compromise most of the times?
Why isn't there a complaint box which could quench the thirst of my questions?

Why I can't hate you even ?
Why do I forget and forgive you for your sins that hurted me?
Why do I have to be faced by troubled waters too much?
Why are you harsh to me?
Why can't you be a rosy picture for me?
Why I am a good human being?


All these questions are addressed to my life/my Lord.I know I won't get any answer from Him but his Angels might help me out by the way they want to get in touch with me.

1 comment:

Haresh said...

Looks like it'd take long before we completely know ourselves.