Saturday, July 19, 2008

Friendship Versus Love

Sometimes,I really wonder if there is some difference between the two.I believe strongly in friendship but about love,I amn't sure whether it exists or not.

As per my life experience,in place of love-infatuation,crushes and attraction that occurs.What is love??According to Erich Sehgal "Love is never having to say you are sorry"(Love Story)
So many people believe in love and say that pairs are made in heaven.So how can Know who is made for me?can I go to heaven and check my partner.No na.Then How can I believe in such things?Its not that I am against love.The matter of fact is that I await to experience it.I know I am asking for true love.I know thats quite difficult thing.I would rather say
"True love is like ghost heard by all but seen by few."
But still,I want to that few spieces that I want to go for difficult things.I think I will get it because of my positive attitude.

But still there is so much confusions between friendship.I think love exist in friendship too.I have so many friends who are like my jewelery who adorn my life.i care for them so much that I don't need to determine my care for them.Isn't that love??Love exist in friendship too.Never ending love and care.Can't we say that is love and it is spread so widely.

Love isn't confined to your partner or spouse.But it is everywhere.It lies in every relation but its intensity is different.Its depend on how deeply attached you are to the person.I love some friends whom I just adore a lot.The geographical distance might be too much but they the distance between our hearts is nil.Even if I amn't in touch with them,they never feel that they are forgotten and not even me think I am lonely and forgotten.

About the other love,I am still waiting for the right person at the right time and the right place.For the time moment,I have my hands full with my priorities of my life.But the search begins.....

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

2 comments:

Haresh said...

Infatuation and crush are not permanent things. Attraction towards someone may not last long unless love is there or it's quite possible to that you don't love them 'that' way either. You are attracted to them just because you respect them a lot.

Love v/s friendship? Well, for many people, they are perhaps quite seperate things. But, I believe, love is an extension of friendship with the addition of romance.

Satish K said...

Very true about love and friendship...... and i second haresh on the opinion that there is nothing like love vs friendship ......