Monday, July 14, 2008

My Beauty Charm

When I see my self in mirror,I can some face Looking at me.Sometimes,I see innocence.Sometimes,I see innocence..Perhaps,I have beautiful hair.Or my eyes are quite deep.Am I really beautiful?Or am I in love?But there is no soul that can connect me in my heart.No one has wooed me yet.Then what is it?I don't know where to search for the answer.Do I really need love in my life?I need to figure out what makes me feel beautiful.Another question,how to do know this??

That day,I was traveling in a three wheeler on a rainy day.Rain is enough reason for me to smile.Drops chatter and patter.I put my hand out to catch some drops.The look like a pearl to me.
Anyways,the rear mirror caught my eyes.I was left wondering at my own sight.I was thinking who is this new girl in my face.Why I am looking different?What have I done to look different?The innocence at my face and have its own beauty to depict.Beauty is a weapon and Smile is its sword.So whats making my face prettier than before.I was just removing some dirt from my ear.This hided my pearl earring for a while.I didn't like my face without it.

Ahaan,its my pearl top that's making me look good.Because its white and goes well along my fair face.Its simply beautifying my look.I love it.Now I realised that pearl is my beauty charm if not lucky charm.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments: