Sunday, July 6, 2008

An Unexpected Experiment

Experiment

Aim-To see how deep my mind can go in short time.Not every dumbo is exactly a dumbo.You never know how smart a person is...:wink:

Instruments Required-A non working or not so intelligent brain.

Process
While listing down my hobbies in a slam book,I wrote reading as one of the hobby.Then I was thinking what exactly I like to read-a novel or
management book or self help book or comics or stories(not to mention my course books-that's not a hobby).
Stories
ahaaan that reminds me that my life consists of so many stories.Don't be ridiculous.Every relationship is like a story untold to others.Likewise,My relation with each of my friend has a its story.Hey.don't remind me that I have stolen this dialogue from movie "Hum Tum".

Some stories had d starting and happy ending and some started badly.Sadly few stories have ended and some have caught the grip again.Some are really beautiful that I have met my angel in one of them.I have some jewels priceless like pearls who adorn my life.A quote comes to my mind while thinking about relationships.

"Relationships of all kinds are like sand held in your hand.Held loosely,with an open hand and squeeze tightly to hold on,the sand trickles through your fingers.You may hold on some of it,but most of it will be spilled.A relationship is like that.Held loosely ,with respect and freedom for the other person,it is likely to remain intact.But held too possessively & the relationship slips away & is lost."

During my life time till the date ,I have
innumerable people who have changed me or influenced my life somewhat.
"
Some people come into our lives & quickly go.Some stay for a while & leave footprints on our heart & we are never,ever the same ."

Just like Emperor Akbar's NavRatnas,I too have my Ratnas.Just like Ratnas ,they have distinct names & properties .These are as follows(in alphabetical order,no rankings)-

a)
Accenture07(vipul)
First & foremost thing about him is he is an extrovert.He speaks too much but don't talk rubbish.Earlier,I thought he is very boring(hey please,don't kill me for my honesty) and he might had been an Interviewer in his last life.
But time proved me wrong.I was supposed to meet him at PG meet but met him later at a Quant workshop.Lols.Even before meeting,we became good friends that he encouraged me to leave my Introvert nature and come out of my shell.Now I talk too much and irritate him(I think he gets irritated but he don't show it) .In short he is a "friend in need is a friend indeed".

b)
Diablo(Saahil)
Same case.First impression is the last 1 went wrong.I still laugh when I look back at how he welcomed(ragged)me when I newly joined a public forum.I am happy for him he converted
IIM Shillong.When I met him,he seems to be a decent personality with down to earth nature.He cracks jokes but not at someone.Before he left,I came to know him better.He guided me a lot for all cases whether its my blog or cat or even my fights with my friends.Very sweet friend.He understands me well.I too don't know whats that in him which makes me trust him blindly.

c)
Egonomist(Wewake)
He came to know me at first instance while chatting on a forum.He associated my personality with "Morose & The
Violin"..This phrase has a beautiful and deep meaning behind it..Some intelligent species can understand only.He don't mind my tantrums.hehehe...We share the hobby of reading books.He is regular to updates on my blogs and inspire me a lot to write more.He can make up a good counsellor or psychologist.He is already nominated as A Community leader.I wish to be a leader like him...

d)
Haresh mandani
Some people are really
philanthropic and friend for life.He is very caring & helpful person I have ever met.Some people don't want to show that they care but they really do.He comes in the category of people who can do anything for anyone.One of the greatest cook I have ever come across yet.Perfect house husband(I know you will kill me now)but I know truth is bitter...hehehe..lol.Selfless and the first philanthropist I have come across.I am running out words yaar...Abhi aur bhi spam karna hai:wink:

e)
MumZ(Mamta)
Another case of first impression
went wrong & that too because I thought she is proudy and another typical Delhi girl.It was at the end of our classes when we kept in touch and came to know each other well.I realised she likes my company and treats me like her younger sister.She is very matured & determined kinda girl that blackmailing don't melt her at all.One of the intelligent spiece in my world.Don't like my tantrums but still let me win the fights though.She cares a lot for me and knows what I like in type of food or dress .My Best friend.Though I annoy her a lot and she loses temper then but she cools down soon too..

f)
Mukul(Hacker & Researcher)
Met him through my parents in Singapore.My father's friend's son.Very
talkative and homesick at that time.I was as usual shy and reserved because I never thought that I would be able to keep in touch with him after my trip in Singapore.But then for reasons,my dad gave me his contact details(he was hoping that the communication might be over after the work).Though I was also thinking that it might be over like this but time proved me wrong.As i came to know him,he is very decent guy.He is like my mentor and pampers me a lot.He gave me so many lessons of life that I really don't know how to pay him tribute for the same.

g)
Prerna
My Senior.True friend in my college.Now her days are over and college would look empty without her presence.We both are photogenic and love giggling.It was her trust in me that made me bonded with her well.A go-getter.Scolds me when I even shed a tear.Another thing common between us is that we love dancing and are great dancers and big
foodies too.I miss dose mo mos that we ate on my birthday.But madam ji mujhe barf ki gola (chuski) nahin khane deti hai.I remember that day @ University fest ,she threw it forcibly from my hands.I will miss you in college.

h)
Rahul Khanna(budhu)
One of the
lalluest student in the best college of I.P.University.Don't know how he came across my profile on Orkut & why I was an idiot to accept without having any valid reasons for the same.But now I am happy with my mistake.lols.Bacha hai yeh.Ladkiyaan chedta nahi sirf dekhta hai.hehehe..But he is true hearted and genuine person.Blackmailing bahut achi aati hai inko.He gets angry when I even frown and if I do any mischief or shed a tear,he scolds me a lot.Don't forget me,Mr.Khaaana..

i)
Rishabh
Met through a mutual friend on Orkut.Friend for friend and enemy for enemy.Quite stylish.Keep on experimenting new
hairstyle or wardrobe.Seems to be ATTITUDE guy but He IS NT.He is a night bird(ullu).You can call him or text him anytime on his Hot line no.lols.Deep thinker.Analyses the situation very well before coming to solution.He don't know how to say No to me for anything.Fastest text replier.


"
I miss those I have loved who are no longer with me but I find I am grateful to them for having them in my life.The gratitude has finally conquered the loss."

Just imagine I was filling up a slam book and I have reached so far.If I continued like this how much time would take filling a slam book.You(readers) can resume back to your work and I continue mine.Thank you for wasting your idle/precious time here.


Result-
a)Don't think too much while filing a slam book.

b)Preserve time & mind from jumping from one thought to another so fast.

c)Such deep thinking can be good & sometimes it can cost too much time(like here-such a long blog:(

d)Let your friends know what are your thoughts about them.

e)Get their consent before writing about them which I
haven't done.

f)Friends have Supreme Importance over boyfriend.:)



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape





7 comments:

Haresh said...

Welll, felt like :sigh: to be written about in such high words :D.
Thanks a lot :) and keep on writing ;)

Achilles's Heel said...

do u have a bf.. first question

Friends have Supreme Importance over boyfriend.:)

Rahul Khanna said...

well first of all.... thnx alot fr calin me a lallu nd baaki ka jab milegi tab bataunga...nyways some of dat abt me is true...actually all is true...bt i m wat i m!!
nd u write realy gud sweetu!!

Always late said...

good that you value ur friends a lot :) and continue blogging :D

Rishabh said...

hmmmm....very short description fir me...don't you think so????
main khudd hi itna lamba hoonn to achhaiyan bhi lambi honi chaiye...lolz...thanks yaar...koi to hai jiski life mein ek 100 waat ka bulb jala hua hai mere naam ka....

Anonymous said...

Hi...
bumped in your blog through PG.
Thoroughly enjoyed the read...
goood job..keep it up :)dont mind but i am going to pout up a similar post on my Blog.... ;)

Anonymous said...

Well my blog mentions my profile..
i am an MBA from IBS Hyd. working for Oracle.
My id on pg is puri.pallavi