Thursday, July 10, 2008

I have this habit of reading my horoscope in my newspaper.It happened a day when my telecast read that I was required to be to kind and polite to strangers.Wow.Am I meet my prince dearest today??How would I recognize him?Where would i meet him??Would he approach me first or I will have to approach?"Jaane woh kaisa hoga re??"Will I have to wait for me him at metro station??Or he would he lend me his hand while me chasing metro ala DDLJ style??I was daydreaming and my mom pulled me by arm and scolded me sapne dekhna band kar aur zamin pe aaja.I was like shocked haven't I been in a metro with my prince???

15:30
After my lunch,I got ready for my classes.I was at my best(blush).I brushed my hair open and walked out.
15:45
I was listening "kahin to hogi vo" and imagined someone singing it for me.I smiled and when I was smiling,some people around me returned smile.I was scared itne buddhe log mujhe kyun smiling??I am waiting for some one else.Huh.I ran away from that place and reached the station to catch the train.
16:01
I was looking all the guys if I like anyone from them(sigh).Koi pasand nahin aaya usme se.I didnt lost hope because the day isnt over yet.

16:03
I board the train to Kashmere Gate.Where to look for him??Do I have to roam around in this congested metro or would reach me himself.

16.07
Earlier,I used to read a book or text all the time in metro.Now I was listening latest tracks and looking here and there.

16:22
I reached Kashmere gate.Will he be following the same route as me??Will he walk to me himself?Will he meet me at exit of metro station??

So many questions with answers known to God.Where will I go?Anyways,I can't waste my time waiting(I hate waiting).I still browse through all the faces.No one comes to claim my prize(according to my scope).I carry on and board the next metro to Rajiv Chowk...I wait some time till I amnt late for my class.I spotted a cute guy with innocence on his face.But then,I amnt in bad luck,his girlfriend is holding his hand(I wish I know some abuses to abuse that girl)

16:54
Now I have to hop on another metro to reach a station.I have a class to attend.Two hours of non stop class.My class lacks that kinda smarty I am looking for.But,There are say around for around 50 guys in institute premises,this World is full of people.


19.07
Atlast class is over,I am to follow same metro to go home.This time,I amn't looking for that stranger(: x).I am reading a novel and humming song that is being played in my ears through my mp3.

Some people come and just peep a bit to read a title of my book or peek a boo in it.I think can they read the whole book by catching few words like they peep in as if looking for a treasure.

I overhear some whispers and laugh on me or my book.I dont understand whats the hell wrong with people.Have I committed a crime if I am reading a romantic novel"Love Story" by Erich Sehgal.

19:47
Nothing significant happened meanwhile.Then another guy came and stood me.I thought he is the one.He was looking at me and me looking at him.I thought would he say something or not??I was flattered by his decent looks.And he got down from the next metro.:(

20:02
I reached the desired station and now I had lost some hope of finding some one.I get down the station.As I was about to board feeder bus,I saw a familiar face.I had to ponder too much to think where have I seen him before?He too was amused by the way I was gazing him and not been able to recognize him.

20:04
A minute passed thinking.Then he approached me and he said "hi shruti".I was dumbfounded that how he know my name.I was still scared to react then,he told me he was my senior in my school.He knew me because he had crush on me.I was to faint now.Someone had crush on me?Anyways,then I was so busy blabbering with him,that I didnt knew how my time passed so fast.

20:24
A call from home.I forgot that I have worrisome parents.I had to leave him in some hurry.I was rushing that he gave me his no. and I couldn't give mine.

I forgot that I finally met a stranger.Thank to that astrologer.Now don't ask who was he or any other personal questions.Read the blog and leave comment please.....


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape



2 comments:

Haresh said...

Interesting! ;)

Achilles's Heel said...

not giving ur no.. ver bad.. not calling him up.. very bad.. call him make plans weekend is close...